Hannah McClune is an engaging speaker who sparks inspiration within others. Her genuine approach means she connects to the audience to support them to think critically about their business and leave a talk motivated.
Hannah holds a degree in Marketing and post graduate diploma from the Chartered Institute of marketing. With twelve years of marketing experience, managing the marketing teams across Europe and the Middle East she created effective marketing campaigns for global luxury hotel brands.
Since 2011 she has concentrated on developing a successful photography business, sharing the steps of how she reached this position to help others that are on their way too. Past speaking engagements have been to audiences from ten to a hundred people on varying business topics.
She relates her marketing experience and photography knowledge with the diverse needs of those that attend her talks.
Popular subjects can include, but are not limited to:
• Why your customers care about you being more than just your service- and how to show it.
• How visible are you? Five quick checks to do today.
• Top ten tips on building a library of visual content- that stops the insta scroll!
• Brand photography doesn’t have to be dull! Here is how you can make it personal to you.
• How to prepare for a brand photo shoot. The how, the where… and all the planning advice you need.
• Captivate them to engage them.
• Build a marketing roadmap to attract dream clients
• Developing your brand starting with your core values
Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers Annual Convention, London
• Creative Growth Summit, Global online summit
• The Hub, London
• Host of the annual two day The Flourish Workshop, Berkshire
“You couldn’t wish for a more welcoming, open, honest, inspirational approach to a workshop. It was absolutely jam packed with information, tips and advice with no question going unanswered. Would I recommend this workshop? Abso-bloomin-lutely! I loved every minute, now feeling motivated and equipped with the tools needed to develop my business.”